Three Bears Resort/Jellystone Park

We are finally home. We enjoyed spending time with family, but it is good to be home. We had a great time and visited some fun places. Since my blog is my journal, you all get to hear what we did and see many, many, many pictures of our vacation down in the cities!!

We spent the first week with Roger's family and the first thing they wanted to do...was to go on a mini-vacation too. So we headed to Wisconsin and stayed at the Three Bears Resort/Jellystone Park. We had a lot of fun. They had an indoor waterpark, outdoor waterpark, mini-golf, paddleboats, man-made lake/beach, fishing, outdoor movies, and a train to shuttle you everywhere. My children loved it. They couldn't get enough of the water! After three days of waterparks, waterparks, waterparks, I was done. These pictures are some of the highlights of our adventure!!



Blake sliding down the slide

Caleb at the beach sliding down the slide all by himself for the first time

The children playing at the beach. This water was warmer than the outdoor waterpark.


Caleb loves trains and couldn't get enough of the train waterslide. Since he is such a big boy and ride down slides, he attempted on his own to slide down the waterslide by himself.


He is so brave!!!

Caleb also has a fascination about ducks. I don't know if it has anything to do with all the ducks and geese he sees in our town, but he can't get enough of them.

Emma was the biggest surprise for me. The boys, of course, convince me, again, to go down the water slides. I, again (supportive mom) went with them and survived. I asked Emma if she wanted to try the waterslides and she said yes. I was surprised and took her down. She loved it. Ethan asked her if she wanted to go down the waterslides by herself, and she said yes...and she did!!! She loved it. She didn't get her chicken fear of waterslides from me!! I was relieved!!



Ethan and Emma decided to try the waterslide outside, but Emma didn't like this one because she said,"the slide made me go backwards!" A very helpful father happened to be there just when she came down, and helped her get out of the water.



This is the smile on my handsome boy face as we are riding the train shuttle over, and over, and over again!



Since Caleb is such a big boy now, he wanted to try the big boy waterslides, so Ethan took him down the slide and of course he loved it! He couldn't get enough of them.


This is my favorite picture of my trip!!

After the end of the day, they all crashed on their beds and had a good night sleep! They had a lot of fun. While we were there, we heard rumors that the waterpark ran out of money and was closing down after Labor Day. We hope this is untrue, because we would love to come back and visit there again. Their was a lot to do, and my children enjoyed every moment there.

Comments

Lori said…
Hey!! I missed you. I'm so glad you all had such a terrific time. Your kids are fearless. That's great for them...not so much for you, right?
Anonymous said…
This is both happy and sad for me, I am happy that you guys had so much fun. But it makes me remember our Winconsin trips all together and makes me want to be there with you guys which also makes me sad:( Gald you guys are home again, I'm sure it feels good. Are the kids excited about school?:) I'm sure YOU are........
Miss you guys:)
the mom~ said…
Awwww....sounds like a wonderful time, can't wait to see more pictures!

Popular Posts