Rules of Tree-Climbing

I didn't know there were rules to tree climbing. According to my daughter, their are. Here are some pictures of her demonstrating her climbing skills and teaching me how to climb a tree.

"First you need to grab the branch...."

"and then you put your feet on here...."

"you do this next....."

"and hold on to this......"

"and move like this...."

"hold on to the branch...."

"slide over..."

"put your feet here...."

"hang on to this..."

"and you fall like this!"

Thanks Emma for showing me how to climb a tree!



Comments

Lori said…
WOW! I wish I could do that. Fabulous. Tell her I said good job...and awesome singing in Primary on Sunday.
Anonymous said…
Hey Emma--did you learn how to do that from your cousin Alexis???? I'm sure Alexis and Michaela wish they could be there doing that with you. Way cute post!!!
the mom~ said…
I will send my Ethan over to climb BIG trees with her, that should be fun, LOL.

Popular Posts