National Marine Corp Museum...
My mom, Sammi and Gabe are in town visiting us for three weeks! We have big plans, places to visit and enjoying the time we have together.
Our first trip was to the National Marine Corp Museum.....
....look at these two cute cousins!! They are having so much fun together!!
As I was saying, I was impressed at how well the museum was. My kids loved it, especially my boys! Not surprising, considering the blood, guns, powerful vehicles displayed at every corner.
I don't know how many times Blake asked me if it was ok for him to join the Marines....hmmmmm.....let me get back to you on that one!
I loved the history behind the Museum and it was enjoyable even to my four year old....
....who is pretending that he got shot and is dead.....
Future Marine perhaps?
This museum is great for the kids, but you will have to come back by yourself if you want to actually read all about history of the Marines.
Our first trip was to the National Marine Corp Museum.....
This is our first time at this museum....(for future blogging, I will only be blogging places that are new to us and let my mom blog her own stories! Hahahaha......)
Anyways, as I said before this is our first time to this museum and I must say, "WOW!!" I was so impressed by.........look at these two cute cousins!! They are having so much fun together!!
As I was saying, I was impressed at how well the museum was. My kids loved it, especially my boys! Not surprising, considering the blood, guns, powerful vehicles displayed at every corner.
I don't know how many times Blake asked me if it was ok for him to join the Marines....hmmmmm.....let me get back to you on that one!
I loved the history behind the Museum and it was enjoyable even to my four year old....
....who is pretending that he got shot and is dead.....
Future Marine perhaps?
This museum is great for the kids, but you will have to come back by yourself if you want to actually read all about history of the Marines.
A lot to see and the people working there loved sharing the stories behind some of the displays.
It was a great trip, with the exception of a four year who decided not to listen to his mother and was escorted out of the museum screaming at the top of his lungs! I was surprised they let us, I mean, let that kid and mom back in! ;)


Comments