Crash and Burn...

It's a sad day in the blogging world.  My computer has crashed.  I have lost everything that hasn't been saved. Some pictures and music....gone. Plus, I have no way to show off my fabulous beach pictures!!
So for the time being, just imagine my children laughing and playing in the beautiful blue water with waves crashing against them.
Caleb braving the water this time around and actually going into the water.
My children playing in the white sands while making sand castles. 
Me working on my darker shade of white wishing I could tan. 
My mom standing on the beach taking pictures and watching all her grandchildren enjoy this beautiful day at the beach... and Roger playing in the water with his kids losing yet again another pair of glasses to water!
We are in Virginia Beach for a few days, burnt, full of sand and loving it! My kids have decided they want to move down here so that we can be closer to the beach.
Not a bad idea!

Comments

RogCat said…
Thank God that you didn't loose your Blog records. A computer can be replaced, but memories can't.

My computer has now been "infected" so be very careful of any e-mails that come to you from the name RogCat(AOC). I never use that as my e-mail name. Lately, the title of the message on these e-mails is just -> RE: .
Trash those, right away!
Lara said…
We recently completely lost everything on our desktop and it was sad! I had most of it backed up on a back-up hard drive, but it still isn't the same and I especially miss all of the documents I'd created since our last back-up.

I'm with the previous commenter though....Aren't you glad you blog? At least you've got those pictures and stories backed up!
TJMSmomma said…
Ouch! I am so sorry! We had that happen once and had to send our hard drive out to have photos recovered. If your mom is still around, tell her hello from me!
Emma Jo said…
No! No! No! There is nothing so tragic in the technological world as a crashed computer and lost pictures. You had better still submit a full report...we are headed down that way next week!

Popular Posts