Lemonade.....


 Blake decided he needed to earn some extra cash for a game he is trying to win on Ebay.  My boys love buying stuff on Ebay!!  So he decided to have a Lemonade stand. I was so proud of him as he went to the kitchen, made homemade lemonade, got some cardboard and wrote down his sign and grabbed a table and chairs.  He wanted to do this all by himself.
 Of course, he picked the two hottest days to have a lemonade stand this week, but we have the perfect location.  Our home is on the way to the neighborhood swimming pool, so we knew that we would have hot thirsty customers coming and going to the pool!
 I have to admit that I was surprised that people actually stopped by to buy some lemonade.  You never know what to expect with a lemonade stand.  It can go either way. 
 Lucky for him he did very well!! $26 dollars well the two days he sold lemonade!!  Everyone (well a good turn out) from the neighborhood came to support Blake.  From our neighbors to the mailman and even a Domino's Pizza Delivery Man stopped by for some lemonade!!
 That is one of things that I'm impressed with this neighborhood.  They support each other and help each other out and it makes you feel so welcomed in a neighborhood that I haven't seen anywhere else I've lived.
 Blake enjoyed it so well, that he is now talking about making a snow cone stand!
Snow cones!! Get your snow cones here!!!

Comments

Emma Jo said…
$26! Wow! I could totally support snow cones :)
the mom~ said…
that's great! Good for him!

Popular Posts