OW!

That is how Ethan is feeling at the moment since having his Herbst Appliance put in today.

He won't be able to chew with his back teeth since the appliance prevents it from happening.
This week he will be relearning how to eat with his teeth again, overcome the soreness he is already feeling, and build callouses inside his cheeks!!

Luckily for him, if this works out he will only need to have this for fifteen months and then braces soon after!
I think that I'm more excited about where this will take him then he is at the moment!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh poor Ethan!!! I am soooooooooo glad that Lexi and I are done with our braces...wait! I have 7 other kids oh no! One of them might need braces too :0( Think staight teeth...
Lori said…
Jo had one like that. It will help so much. When he gets it off, he will sure be glad to have had it ;)
Fleming Family said…
Oh, man! That does not look comfortable! The things we do to help our children (and they do) to help them. What a trooper!

Popular Posts