The makings of bread........
For weeks now I have been "attempting" to make some homemade bread.
Unfortunately, my bread was more like a hard rock than fluffy soft yumminess!!
I was getting so frustrated with this concept of "making bread" that most of my friends, bless their heart, got an earful of my frustrations.
I tried many recipes, talked with people, and still could not get my bread to resemble.......bread!
A friend of mine determined to help me overcome this obstacle, came to my home and was there every step of the way to make the bread.
We discovered that my cheap mixer wasn't doing the job, and that I needed a new mixer (Bosch, hint, hint) and that I was probably killing the yeast which was the reason for the bread not rising the second time. I had no idea how much time, taste, touch and looking took in making bread. A lot of lessons could be learned from making bread. Patience was one that I needed to learn.
When all was said and done, this was the result......

TA-DA.........

yumminess from heaven!!
It was so good and I was so pleased to finally have bread that was good enough to eat!!
Thank you my friend!!
Unfortunately, my bread was more like a hard rock than fluffy soft yumminess!!
I was getting so frustrated with this concept of "making bread" that most of my friends, bless their heart, got an earful of my frustrations.
I tried many recipes, talked with people, and still could not get my bread to resemble.......bread!
A friend of mine determined to help me overcome this obstacle, came to my home and was there every step of the way to make the bread.
We discovered that my cheap mixer wasn't doing the job, and that I needed a new mixer (Bosch, hint, hint) and that I was probably killing the yeast which was the reason for the bread not rising the second time. I had no idea how much time, taste, touch and looking took in making bread. A lot of lessons could be learned from making bread. Patience was one that I needed to learn.
When all was said and done, this was the result......

TA-DA.........

yumminess from heaven!!
It was so good and I was so pleased to finally have bread that was good enough to eat!!
Thank you my friend!!


Comments