A Teaser....

... is when you have three days of 68 to 74 degree weather
....in the middle of February!!
I have never lived in a state where 70 degree weather and February are together!!!
We are told that we have this teaser than one more winter storm and then we are done with winter.

So we are going to enjoy this weather while we can in shorts, t-shirts and smiles!!

Comments

Lara said…
Yes, after spending almost 20 years away from Minnesotan winters, I can officially say that I could never, ever go back to wearing my winter coat in April again. Virginia winters are long enough for me!

By the way, I like the cool pictures your broken camera is taking. They look kind of quaint and old-fashioned. :)
RogCat said…
Rub it in! Rub it in!
We are having a Blizzard, today! 15 inches of snow and counting.
Unknown said…
clink, clink, the sound of the kids and I currently running upstairs to put money into our "Virginia jar" for this summer. The problem is going to be getting them to want to leave.

Popular Posts