Klondike Derby...

Ethan and Roger went to their first Klondike Derby aka Winter Scout Camp last weekend.
Since I wasn't there, I asked Ethan to write down his thoughts on his first Winter Camp Trip....

Jed made it very funny to kill the stinkbugs all over the dorms.

Penguin and back sliding down the hills
Hitting snowballs with a baseball bat.
Making taco soup,
and hanging out with my friends.
He (Roger) wouldn't help us and made us do everything on our own.
Actually learned something. By Ethan

Well, just hearing about it sounded so much more exciting, but I'm glad he was able to enjoy this experience, especially with his father!

Comments

Unknown said…
Cool!!! My boys loved Klondikes. Where did they go? To the Mountains maybe the Shenendona's are they called? Looks like they had alot of fun:0)
RogCat said…
Sounds like a great outing, Roger. Ethan must have enjoyed it, too. LOL

Popular Posts