Safety Test.....
My son, Ethan, came home today informing me that I needed to help him study for his Safety Test in his Tech Ed. class.
He reviewed his notes and took the pretest and wanted me to grade his work to see what he needed to still learn.
However........
I didn't realize or know that "the safety test" meant how to "safely" use a band saw, a jig/scroll saw, a drill press, a strip sander, a disc sander, and a glue gun!!

As I'm reading over the quiz questions, visions of phone calls from emergency rooms informing me that my son lost his finger is constantly on my mind!!
I had no idea that he would be using these powerful machines.
I thought Tech Ed was using a hammer and nails and building something....
I guess I was wrong....maybe I should have taken a second look at that waiver I signed a few days ago.
Hmmm....I wonder if he could get away with just using the glue gun?????
He reviewed his notes and took the pretest and wanted me to grade his work to see what he needed to still learn.
However........
I didn't realize or know that "the safety test" meant how to "safely" use a band saw, a jig/scroll saw, a drill press, a strip sander, a disc sander, and a glue gun!!
As I'm reading over the quiz questions, visions of phone calls from emergency rooms informing me that my son lost his finger is constantly on my mind!!
I had no idea that he would be using these powerful machines.
I thought Tech Ed was using a hammer and nails and building something....
I guess I was wrong....maybe I should have taken a second look at that waiver I signed a few days ago.
Hmmm....I wonder if he could get away with just using the glue gun?????


Comments
It will, no doubt, include a homework assignment that involves putting on a condom. Just tell him that - contrary to how the teacher demonstrated a condom - it does not go on your finger. ROFLOL