Music of the Night....

Ethan had his winter concert last night.
This is the year that he wears the full tuxedo.

He wasn't sure at first.
I told him he looked very handsome wearing it.
I don't know if he believed me...
....but man, can he play a mean tuba.

Once again, he is the only tuba player in his level.
So whenever the tubas and the baritones play alone, you can hear them play and it's amazing that all those loud notes in my home actually makes beautiful music.
Even my younger kids lasted through the concert, because between songs, Caleb announced to everyone that the concert was wonderful! LOL!
We are so proud of Ethan for all the hard work he put in practicing the tuba!

Comments

RogCat said…
The Tuba is nice - - - but just wait until Ethan starts practicing on the drums. I can see from the video that he loves the drums. You will come to love them, too!.
the mom~ said…
Handsome indeed. Great job Ethan :)
Anonymous said…
Yay Ethan!!! I'm sure it was awesome. Now you and your cousins can really make some music together :0)

Popular Posts