The Chicken Dance....
So begins winter break.
After the holidays, food, and opening Christmas presents, my children are enjoying their free time off.
They are enjoying the gifts they have received and so far I haven't heard the words, "I'm bored" coming from their mouths.
They have been sharing with each other and pretty much getting along.
It has been nice to enjoy this time with them, since we are so far away from families. We usually spend this time hanging out with the cousins, grandpas, grandmas, uncles and aunts. We play, we eat, and just enjoy the time with them. If you can't tell, we miss them all dearly.
So yesterday, my younger two decide to entertain us with their own version of the Chicken Dance....
Caleb and Emma singing,
"I don't wanna be a chicken, I don't wanna be a duck, so I shake my butt" (afterwards shaking their butt to the beat of the Chicken Dance) all around the house, until they get their older brothers to join them!!
Yep, they are having too much fun and I can't get that song out of my head!!!
Don't you wish you were here with us during the holidays? :)
After the holidays, food, and opening Christmas presents, my children are enjoying their free time off.
They are enjoying the gifts they have received and so far I haven't heard the words, "I'm bored" coming from their mouths.
They have been sharing with each other and pretty much getting along.
It has been nice to enjoy this time with them, since we are so far away from families. We usually spend this time hanging out with the cousins, grandpas, grandmas, uncles and aunts. We play, we eat, and just enjoy the time with them. If you can't tell, we miss them all dearly.
So yesterday, my younger two decide to entertain us with their own version of the Chicken Dance....
Caleb and Emma singing,
"I don't wanna be a chicken, I don't wanna be a duck, so I shake my butt" (afterwards shaking their butt to the beat of the Chicken Dance) all around the house, until they get their older brothers to join them!!
Yep, they are having too much fun and I can't get that song out of my head!!!
Don't you wish you were here with us during the holidays? :)


Comments