Fairfax Station Railroad Museum...
I am so excited to share this blog story, because I have been waiting and waiting to take my younger children to the Railroad Museum since we got here.
When I heard that it was opening on a Saturday for all visitors, I bundled up my kids and we headed there as soon as it was open.
It's not very big....actually it's quite small and they had three model tracks inside and one outside running around the building.
I was disappointed at first, but my children loved every moment they spent there.
It's all about the kids having a great time, right?
Inside the museum we saw....
When I heard that it was opening on a Saturday for all visitors, I bundled up my kids and we headed there as soon as it was open.
It's not very big....actually it's quite small and they had three model tracks inside and one outside running around the building.
I was disappointed at first, but my children loved every moment they spent there.
It's all about the kids having a great time, right?
Inside the museum we saw....
Thomas the Tank Engine....
...and the Polar Express.
Outside, the kid chased or walked after the Sweets Train,
The Santa Train,
and....The Caboose!!
Emma, Blake, Mason, and Caleb were excited to go inside the Caboose
A lady at my church sent out a link of all the Christmas activities to do around the area!
I'm so excited to try something new in our new home!!


Comments