A Mystery to Solve....

We have lived in our home for the past four months and while we have had our downs and ups, I'm still amazed at the beauty that surrounds me.
As I was looking outside mesmerized by the snow laced trees, I happened to look at our pole barn and saw this....
A better look here....
As you can see their is some disturbance in front of the pole barn. My children haven't been outside for the past few days because of the weather and we are wondering what caused this.
Their are no tracks leading toward it or away from it.
Remember, we live out in the country and we are surrounded by woods and farmlands.
Any ideas?
to be continued....

Comments

Heather said…
LOL Salena...that would be a BIG ole bird. I'm interested in your theory Char...don't know what it could be.
Lara said…
My guess is penguins sliding off the barn roof. :)
RogCat said…
I think that I can see faint tracks of a creature known better as a Caleb explorer. Possibly, he is making your first ice skating pond, little by little, - - - and wants to surprise you when it is done. The water is running down hill and pooling on that face of the pole barn - - - making it a good beginning for an ice rink. In order to get the chunks out of it, you have to rake it whenever the weather melts some of it. No, Caleb - you can't use a spoon!
Kim said…
You live in the middle of forsaken land of butt freezing cold. My guess is a wild animal starving!! So you are only safe if you get your frozen behinds back to Utah!! But that's just my opinion.
Lori said…
Drug dealers. It's always them when you can't explain it.

Popular Posts