Winter is here and it's here to stay...
We finally got snow here and it looks like it's going to stay.
I don't mind the snow, I just have a hard time with the cold that comes with it.
For example, the high for today will be only 5 degrees.
Yep, that's cold!
I thought moving further south (an hour and a half), it would not be as cold as it was where I previously lived......apparently, I am wrong.
On the other hand, my children were super excited for it to snow, and for some reason the cold doesn't bother them.
They were especially excited because their is a hill for them to go sledding down on, and they have waited patiently for it to snow.
They were not too happy when they read other blogs that showed kids playing in the snow.
For this purpose, I have joined in the snow ranks and posted our first Winter Wonderland of the season...pictures included!
Enjoy your winter season!
I don't mind the snow, I just have a hard time with the cold that comes with it.
For example, the high for today will be only 5 degrees.
Yep, that's cold!
I thought moving further south (an hour and a half), it would not be as cold as it was where I previously lived......apparently, I am wrong.
On the other hand, my children were super excited for it to snow, and for some reason the cold doesn't bother them.
They were especially excited because their is a hill for them to go sledding down on, and they have waited patiently for it to snow.
They were not too happy when they read other blogs that showed kids playing in the snow.
For this purpose, I have joined in the snow ranks and posted our first Winter Wonderland of the season...pictures included!
Enjoy your winter season!








Comments