Christmas pictures...

Every year since Ethan was two years old, I have had my children take their picture in front of the Christmas tree.
As I was looking through all my photos, I discovered that most of my pictures are pre-digital and tucked away in a scrapbook page.
These are a few pictures that I have found.
I love to see how much they have grown over the years.
Emma has changed a lot...
The boys are getting older and more handsome...
Caleb part of our family now...

getting older...
They are not my little babies anymore.
Wow!
That was a teary little journey for me.

Comments

Lori said…
They are growing so fast!! They are certainly cute!!
Heather said…
What a great journey. I might have to do this too. Isn't is amazing and sad all at the same time how quickly time flies? Crazy, I tell ya!
Lara said…
What a great idea! I'm a little late on implementing a tradition like that in our house, but I'm going to anyway!

PS Your kids are adorable!
Nae said…
I love the time-progression posts, Char! Your children are beautiful and are growing and changing so much each year. And they have an amazing mom capturing all those moments!!

Popular Posts