This is the month....


...that I have decided that Caleb will be potty-trained.

With Roger finishing up the semester next week, I will have two weeks were one of us will be home to work on Caleb and his fear of the toilet.
I will finally be allowed into the M.D.W.D. club! (Mother's done with diapers)
I can't wait. I'm excited to work with him.
I'm looking forward to seeing that light at the end of the tunnel that so many other mothers before me have talked with enthusiasm!
With all this excitement, this morning I changed Caleb's clothes and discovered that he was dry! I ran him over to the toilet and said to him that we should check to see if he could go potty on the toilet.
He hung to me as tight as he could and repeatedly said, "No, no, no, I don't want to, I don't want to!
(Big sigh)....Well, I did say in a few weeks that I would start....

Comments

Lori said…
Good luck!! Not fun, but SO worth it!!!
RogCat said…
He is about 2-years past due. If he can't do it this year, consider returning him. LOL Grand-dad

Popular Posts