They're baaaaackkk....

I went to my piano and lifted up the cover and to my horror....
I discovered mice poop on the piano keys!!
ewwww....
It didn't help that I also discovered a piece of candy cane on one of the keys...
I have an idea who it may have been and his name will not be mentioned, but it rhymes with "saleb"
Who side is he on anyways?
Anyways, after venting for ten minutes on the phone to my hubby about our situation, he informs me that we need more mouse traps.......a lot of mouse traps.
I went to the store and bought three different kinds hoping that one of them will work.
Well,
they did........
just the wrong species.....
Caleb has one sticky trap on his sock and Roger has the other on his sock.
We have a fireplace right next to the piano and Caleb likes to hide behind there. The mouse traps are set around the piano next to the fireplace.
In his attempt to hide again, he managed to step on one of the sticky traps!! Roger went over there to help him and didn't realize their was one hidden between the chairs and stepped on the other one!! LOL!!
It was just what we needed!!
Roger informed me that the last sticky trap did capture a mouse and I'm hoping that we have caught them all......hoping!

Comments

Unknown said…
We caught two of them at our house. Put the traps under the sink like you said and sure enough, the next morning we has a surprise in them. We just had the two of them luckily we haven't had anymore. That is too funny that Roger stepped on the sticky trap!
:0) I hope it's your last one too, they are not fun. You know, now you have to get a pet for Caleb. That is too cute that he left out a candy cane for them. At least he didn't pour out a whole bag of sugar for the ants on the driveway like I did when I was his age :0)
Lara said…
So sorry Charlene! That stinks in every way. I hope they're all gone now.
Lori said…
eeeewwwwww And that sticky crap doesn't come off very well. Just don't get it on your carpet!! I'm glad you caught 'em!!
Nae said…
Truly hilarious, Char! Good luck!!

Popular Posts