Our temporary home....

We moved into our new home for the next year this past week.
Even though we are not sure were we will end up next year, we have enjoyed this home out in the country and ALL that comes with it.
I love the big kitchen with all new appliances and a great view of the backyard.
My kids love finding the snakes hiding in the yard.
I love the backyard, especially when we see the hummingbirds come up to the deck. We are told that we will see more creatures later in the year.

My kids love finding this in our yard. Yes, another snake!!
I love the pole barn that is in the backyard. A great place for the kids to play, ride their bikes, and play air soft.
My kids enjoy that too, but....

...they prefer playing with this!
I love the many apple and plum trees that are getting ready to harvest and eat!
We especially love the raspberry bushes that bloom these beauties!
But nothing beats a good day than catching these...
(yes, that is my daughter holding those nasty buggers!!)

Comments

Lori said…
OK...first of all...ICKYICKYPOOPOO!! That being said...COOL!! What a fabulous house! And a GREAT yard! You all found a little slice of heaven!!
the mom~ said…
other than the smakes, I'd say you hit the jack pot!!! :)
Gorgeous home and yard and that barn is totally cool!
Unknown said…
Looks great! Big back yard, how many acres? It looks huge! I'll bet the kids love it! How many bedrooms? The house looks huge too. I'm glad you found something that will work for you guys! Looks like there will be plenty of room for us to come visit next summer!
Heather said…
WOW....your temporary home is awesome! Something better is right! I am so very happy that things are working out nicely for you guys. Kamiryn says to tell Emma that she already misses her!
Lara said…
What a gorgeous new home you're living in! It's looks bright and open and on a beautiful lot. Enjoy!
Vanessa said…
Beautiful home! I'm loving it! :) I grew up in the country, so the snakes wouldn't bother me at all! Glad to see your kiddos having fun. We miss you!
Nae said…
Wow, Char! Your family has a great place with tons to do! All you need are some chickens and a horse or two and you have the most perfect hobby farm. Show some more pics of the inside when you get a chance.

Since I grew up on a farm, I understand the draw that snakes have. My brothers and I played with them too. My mom's rule was NOT IN THE HOUSE tho.
michelle said…
Wow, Charlene your house looks cool, its big and I love that pole barn. My boys would love to live where your at. I can do without the snakes but least their not to big.

Popular Posts