I did not cry....

...when she got up in the morning and dressed herself in her first day of kindergarten clothes....

...when she talked with me this morning about what she was going to do in her class today....


...when she only wanted a picture of me with her and not her daddy....
...when we walked into her school and took her picture with her brother right before I took her to her class....
and I did not cry as I dropped off my daughter to her class, gave her a big hug and left her with a smile on her face.

Comments

the mom~ said…
Should this be a NOT ME MONDAY blog or did you really hold it together?
Unknown said…
ADOREABLE!!! I love your outfit Emma, and those shoes are soooo cute!!! Alexis and Michaela are agreeing with me. Congatulations on your first day of school, and even no tears from your MOm :)
Heather said…
Okay, did you cry all the way home? I cannot believe how excited and grown up she looks. Yay Emma!!! So how many years before Caleb goes to school?
Lori said…
You did SO GOOD!! I cried just thinking about it. She looks so excited. Good for her.
Lara said…
You did do a good job keeping it together. I think it helps when they're excited to go too.
She looks totally adorable and excited to be there!
Nae said…
I so proud of you for being such a big girl, Char! LOL

Popular Posts