TGIF

Thank goodness its Friday. Why am I thankful?

1. Roger comes home today!!!:)

2. I get my van back!

3. The kids don't have school the next two days

4. I get to sleep in, in a cozy warm bed (by myself!)

5. I get some alone time shopping

6. Roger makes his Saturday famous breakfast

7. We get to do fun family activities (popcorn selling doesn't count)

8. I get to say, "Go ask Daddy"

9. Movie night with the kids

10. My family is together again!

What are you thankful for?

Comments

the mom~ said…
I am thankful for...
~fall
~friends
~my job
~my hubby that works hard for our family so I only have to work very part time.
~life!!!
Denise said…
My hubby comes home tomorrow too!!! Woo hoo!!!
Lara said…
Enjoy your weekend with Roger home!!!!
Kim said…
Welcome home Roger!!
I am grateful for more than I can begin to express!
Fleming Family said…
Those are great things to be grateful for! Especially the "go ask Daddy" one! That's my favorite! Enjoy your weekend!
Charlene said…
I'm thankful for you sweetie and all that you endure with the kids in my absence. The kids have a wonderful momma to help take care of them! Love, your lucky husband.
Anonymous said…
Enjoy your time together, I know that is'nt easy. I'm sending sell vibes your way :0)

Popular Posts