Gotta love him...
We got back late last night from our extended weekend trip, and I went to see who left us messages on our answering machine. Two of the messages were from my husband letting me know that he made it safely to CA. ROFL!!!!
While I was at my moms house, twice he tried to reach me by cell, and couldn't reach me. He left a message on my cell that he will call me later. By the time it was 11pm, I decided to call him. He said that he called me on the cell and when I didn't answer, he called me at home.
"Um sweetie, you do remember I am not at home, but at my moms house?"
"oh yeah"
Innocent mistake? I could understand. He was busy that first day. After all, he played with his kids that morning, I drove him to the airport, and kissed him good-bye.
Well, on Saturday, three days later, I get another message on my cell phone saying again he will call me later. Again, around 11pm, I called him back, and he said that he did call me and left me a message at home...ROFL!!!!
Who did he think was going to pick him up at the airport the next day?? gotta love him!
While I was at my moms house, twice he tried to reach me by cell, and couldn't reach me. He left a message on my cell that he will call me later. By the time it was 11pm, I decided to call him. He said that he called me on the cell and when I didn't answer, he called me at home.
"Um sweetie, you do remember I am not at home, but at my moms house?"
"oh yeah"
Innocent mistake? I could understand. He was busy that first day. After all, he played with his kids that morning, I drove him to the airport, and kissed him good-bye.
Well, on Saturday, three days later, I get another message on my cell phone saying again he will call me later. Again, around 11pm, I called him back, and he said that he did call me and left me a message at home...ROFL!!!!
Who did he think was going to pick him up at the airport the next day?? gotta love him!


Comments