Berry Hill Farm
I told my brother that I would watch his two kids for the day while he went and did some learning at school. He is going to be a great graphic designer! 
The kids loved seeing the different scarecrows and wanting a picture for every one they saw. I only took a few.
I was trying to think what I can do to keep six kids busy. After all, I am near the cities, there is a lot to do. After some thinking, I decided that I would take all of them to the corn maze at a farm near us. It wasn't too bad....I only lost one kid, and he wasn't even mine!
We arrived at Berry Hill Farm, and the kids are super excited to see all the fun things you can do. This is Sammi's and Gabes' first time at a corn maze.
We first go see some of the farm animals. They were cute, they stink, and we were done.
As soon as we got on, we were off. It took us around the farm, crossed over muddy murky trails, and on our way to haunted forest where friendly scarecrows awaited to greet us.
The kids loved seeing the different scarecrows and wanting a picture for every one they saw. I only took a few.
Before the kids took off, I gave them some ground rules: Get lost and don't leave the corn maze without me!! Simple...at least that is what I thought.
All the kids took off, and I had only Emma and Caleb to walk peacefully into the corn maze. It is not that big so I am not worried about the kids getting lost and crying all by themselves because they can't find me. What I didn't count on......"I need to go to the bathroom" five minutes into the maze by Emma.
"What??? Couldn't you have gone before we went into the maze???"
"I didn't need to go before I went into the maze!""
What to do? I have no idea where the other kids are. I start walking towards the front of the maze and find Ethan, Sammi and Gabe. I told Ethan to keep the kids in the maze and I would be right back.
We find the bathroom and all is well, and I walk back to the maze.
Ethan is waiting for me at the front of the maze all by himself!!
"Where are the kids?"
"I told them to stay by me and they wouldn't listen to me. Why would they do that?"
"I don't know Ethan, why don't you?"
He didn't appreciate that response.
We go into the maze to find the other kids. We found all but one...Gabe is missing. Great! I lost my nephew. We walk for ten minutes screaming his name, and I decide that he is not in the maze, but back to the farm. I am not happy, he broke simple rule #2-don't leave the maze!
Proof that my nephew is missing! Caleb is standing next to me refusing to have his picture taken!
We walk back to the farm, and we find Gabe crying by the animals. I discuss with him the importance of staying close by and listening. I inform him that we will have to tell his father. He cries louder all the way back to the car. Well, I hope they had fun.
By this time, you would think I would have driven home and been done for the day. Nope. I heard their was some fall activity at Anoka County Farms....so I drive their next. I know, crazy!!
Who can say no to these cute kids!! This place was more relaxed and close knit, so I didn't stress out as much, unless you count losing my wallet for a couple of minutes.

They had a jumping castle
pumpkin bowling..
straw maze....couldn't get lost here!
games...
tractors and pony rides
The kids enjoyed themselves, and I am glad that I was able to take them to some of my favorite fall activities!


Comments
I'm glad you're having fun on your trip!