Happy Birthday Emma!

Today Emma turns five! (sigh)
Time is passing way too fast (double sigh)
I remember the day she was born and how excited I was to finally have a girl
I remember she wouldn't leave my side, and she wanted to be right next to me, not in her bed or stay in the nursery. She is the still the same today.
I remember when we decided to name her Emma, I wanted her middle name to be Melesia after my great grandmother - a special connection
I remember Emma being easy and quiet and always smiling
Now that Emma is five here are five things that I want you to remember about her.
1.She loves to play dolls, barbies and dress-up, but at the same she loves to play in the dirt, cars and bugs!
2. She is shy and quiet, but once you get to know her she is your friend for life
3. She is the princess of the family, and takes the role very seriously whenever she wants it her way- I remind her that she may be the princess of the family, but that I am the queen.
4.She has a strong, sweet spirit who loves her Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
5. She loves her family and her extended family. She always looks forward to seeing them and asking when we will see them again.
For her birthday, we took her and her friends, Sadie and Kamiryn to the Red Horse Ranch. They each had an opportunity to ride a horse, named Doc. The girls were super excited to ride Doc and loved every moment their. It was a dream come true for Emma and she was excited to share it with her two best buds.
Happy Birthday sweet Emma!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL, WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR COUSINS ALEXIS AND MICHAELA WISH THEY COUYLD HAVE BEEN THERE WITH YOU TO RIDE THAT CUTE HORSE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Heather said…
Happy Birthday Emma!!!
Thanks for including Kamiryn in Emma's birthday celebration. She had so much fun!!!
Lori said…
Happy Happy Birthday Emma, Dear!! I am so glad you got to go do something fun with your friends. Jim used to have a horse named Doc. I love horses.
cinnamon said…
Happy birthday Emma!! Did you like the birthday present we sent you?? I'm glad you had such a special day!!
the mom~ said…
Happy sweet Emma girl!!! I hope you have a wonderful year! :)
Fleming Family said…
Happy Birthday to Emma! I can't believe she is 5! She is still just the sweet beautiful princess I remember her being!
Kim said…
Happy Birthday Emma!!

We love you!

Popular Posts