Apple Orchard
I live in a small town surrounded by farmlands. One of the things that I miss most during the fall is collecting apples from an apple orchard. I haven't been able to find one near me. I was excited when my mom told me that we were going to an apple orchard while I was visiting her. The last time we went, Emma was one years old.
We left early Saturday morning. It was cold. Luckily, their was a fire going, and the kids warmed themselves up.
After getting warm and cozy, we ventured out to the wagons that would take us to the apple orchard. In this picture above, my mom has nine of her grandchildren here sharing this adventure with her.
When we arrived, each family took a ten pound bag and went off to find the desire apple each of us were craving. Back at the mainhouse, they had a tasting apple table. Each of the kids tried several apples before choosing their favorite. My kids favorite was the honeycrisp, but it was too late in the season for them, so their second choice was the Regent apples.


Comments
Me personally, I think they just like all the apple treats I make after we go.
I'm glad your orchard experience was a little less "exciting" than your corn maze experience!