EFY.....

I took Blake and few young men to EFY this year in Dallas.
Fortunately, a friend of mine asked to take pictures of their check in; which I am thankful or I would have walked out that door without one!!
This was Blake's first year to go!
He wasn't sure what to expect, except what he heard from Ethan.
Checking in and picking up their swag bag!
 Leaving to gather their suitcase packed with clothes, snacks, blankets, etc....
 I love this picture below! This was their first time at EFY and they were nervous about it, but the confidence in their walk proved otherwise!
 Checking out their dorm room and future roommate of a cockroach they tried to capture!
 Grabbing a quick lunch before we sent them off for a week of fun and spiritual experience!
Blake had a great time! He loved his group he was with.  He loved being with his best bud all week and he loved feeling the spirit there.  He said he learned so much, had questions that were answered and had a lot of fun.  He said he danced, tried some new food and even had a C.O.W. but never got her name! I'm so thankful he was able to experience this great program!

Comments

Popular Posts