Tree vs Toilet...

I walked down the stairs to find my son, Caleb, running outside in the front yard. Distracted, I kept walking downstairs. A minute went by, and I went upstairs to find, my son, Caleb,with his shorts down to his ankles, peeing out in the front yard by the tree.
me: "Hey Caleb, we do have toilets in our home"
Caleb: "But mom, you said that I could pee by the trees!"
me: "I meant when their were no toilets around!! We have three to choose from!"
Caleb: (smiles) "I know!"
I hope my neighbors have a good sense of humor!!

Comments

Lara said…
I've had almost that exact same experience with Spencer! He used to love to go outside just so he could pee. :)
Anonymous said…
Well, at least he's past the peeing in his pants stage :0) If your neighbors don't have a good sense of humor tell them to relax and try to remember what it was like to be 3 :0)
the mom~ said…
Abram is the SAME way. He will run to a tree before he even thinks twice about using a toilet...LOL

Popular Posts