Seven is Heaven....
Today is my sweet Miss Emma's 7th birthday!!!
As the old sayings goes, "I can't believe how big she is getting!" and "my, where has the time gone?"
Being my only girl has its many perks, but some things that are not cool....
...I don't have a baby girl anymore to cuddle and kiss (sometimes)
As the old sayings goes, "I can't believe how big she is getting!" and "my, where has the time gone?"
Being my only girl has its many perks, but some things that are not cool....
...I don't have a baby girl anymore to cuddle and kiss (sometimes)
..I can no longer choose her clothing...she chooses what she wants to wear.
...and she is not little anymore and growing up to becoming a beautiful daughter...
She is definitely the princess of the family!!
She is always smiling, friendly, kind, and helpful to her family and friends.
She loves to draw, make crafts, play outside and play with her dolls.

she LOVES horses and someday wants to have one of her own!
she LOVES horses and someday wants to have one of her own!
She is in the first grade and loves school. She had a rocky start making friends, but soon she was running around with her friends and is excited to have them over for her birthday party today.
Happy 7th Birthday Emma!!!






Comments
Char...is she almost as tall as Blake?
LOVE ALWAYS