A Horse Named Angel...
This has been a birthday week for Emma. She has loved every moment of it!!
A friend of ours knew that Emma loves horses and wanted to give her a free riding lesson as a gift.
I knew Emma loved the idea the moment I told her, because of her smile on her face.
We headed out to the horse ranch and the first thing they have Emma do is to start taking care of the horse by feeding her, brushing her and putting the saddle on the horse.
Afterwards, they put Emma on the horse and taught her how to sit, use the reins, and talk to the horse.
She is loving it, isn't she?
Look at her go!! She is on her own!
Emma practicing riding it around an obstacle course and she picks up balls from the cones on the stand. I'm not sure why, but I think it has something to do with her balance.
After the riding session is done, she leads the horse back to the corral, takes the saddle off and brushes the horse once more.

Emma didn't say much at all, but she couldn't stop smiling the whole time she was on Angel.
Emma didn't say much at all, but she couldn't stop smiling the whole time she was on Angel.
I'm a big trouble!!!


Comments
"Forget the keys, Dad. Can I have the reins for tonight?" ROFLOL
How long will it be before you move to a farm house, AGAIN? If you can find a property like the one that you had in Foley, Emma can even have her own horse. WOW! That's something for her to look forward-to.