TOFW
I had a fabulous opportunity to go down to the cities and attend Time Out for Women with women all over the state and some out of state.
I laughed, I cried, I ate, and enjoyed my time with these fabulous sisters from my ward.

I debated going with them, (because I didn't know anyone)but I'm glad that I did. It gave me a chance to get to know them in a more personal down-to-earth level.
I also got a chance to meet some old friends that I haven't seen for some time, other friends that I have missed since I've moved, and then I met someone that I used to go to church with when I was a little girl back in my home state Idaho. Talk about small world.
I am really blessed to had the chance to be there and to be uplifted, happified, and strengthen in my testimony of the gospel and of my Heavenly Father. It was a wonderful to bond with so many beautiful sisters there.
If you have a chance to attend one near you, I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed!
I laughed, I cried, I ate, and enjoyed my time with these fabulous sisters from my ward.

I debated going with them, (because I didn't know anyone)but I'm glad that I did. It gave me a chance to get to know them in a more personal down-to-earth level.
I also got a chance to meet some old friends that I haven't seen for some time, other friends that I have missed since I've moved, and then I met someone that I used to go to church with when I was a little girl back in my home state Idaho. Talk about small world.
I am really blessed to had the chance to be there and to be uplifted, happified, and strengthen in my testimony of the gospel and of my Heavenly Father. It was a wonderful to bond with so many beautiful sisters there.
If you have a chance to attend one near you, I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed!


Comments