Happy Birthday Sweet Baby GIrl!!

Well, I guess she's not a baby anymore, but she is my sweet little girl!!
As I look back at the six years that she has been a part of our family, I am so blessed to have a beautiful,
kind,
loving,
caring,
thoughtful,
helper
daughter!!
(sniff, sniff) Taking a walk down memory lane...
two weeks old
9 mos.old
one years old
2 years old
3 years old
4 years old
photograph taken by Heather Hubert


5 years old
5 1/2 years old
6 years old
Happy Birthday Emma!

Comments

Lori said…
What a cutie patootie!! I miss her like I never thought I would. She is so sweet. What a doll. Tell her Happy Birthday for me and give her a big squeeze!!!!
Unknown said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET NIECE AND COUSIN. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND MISS YOU TONS!!! WATCH FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY PHONE CALL TODAY, IT'S COMING :) HUGS AND KISSES FROM US TO YOU.
Heather said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET EMMA!!!! We miss you so much, especially Kamiryn! I hope you are having a lovely day.
Nae said…
Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter!! I hope you had a fabulous day, Emma!
Lara said…
What a beautiful little girl she is. Happy Birthday Emma!

Popular Posts