It's dangerous!!!

Potty training is not one of my favorite things to do. I must confess, that I put it off as long as possible. I don't like to spend so many days working around the clock asking them if they have to pee or poop; and usually the answer is no and the real answer is gliding down their legs. Since Caleb is my last, I have been a little anxious to get started with the potty-training. After all he is 2 1/2, at the right age that he should be looking at the toilet with excitement as he enters this next stage of becoming a big boy. Plus, the stinky poops are starting to get to me and others that are around him!! So I decided that I will get a jump start on his potty training and actually put more effort into it this time.
Today, I asked him if he wanted to start going potty on the toilet. He looked at me and said, "No, it's dangerous!"

Yep, I think I will stick to my original plan and wait a few more months!

Comments

Heather said…
Oh my gosh that is hilarious!!! I love it!
the mom~ said…
LOL...that's great!
Lori said…
He is a funny little guy. You are going to have great fun with that one!!
Nae said…
Baaahaaahaaa... that is one I never heard before. Very cute!
Lara said…
Spencer used to tell me things were dangerous every time he didn't want to do something! I'm a big proponent of waiting until they're ready! Good luck!

Popular Posts