Week of March 27
March 27 was Easter Sunday.
As per tradition, with the Risberg Family,
the infamous scavenger hunt was a hit once again!
The clues were difficult, but the reward was great!
The food was delicious and it was nice to celebrate with family!
We had fun playing games, laughing and talking with each other!!
Emma had to make a Mexican treat for her Spanish class so she chose to make Tres Leches!
We found a great recipe from Pioneer Women and the cake was very delicious!!
We all loved it! She brought it over for Easter so I wouldn't eat all the cake myself!!
March 30
Girls camp is upon us and guess who is going to girl's camp for the first time.....
Emma!!
I'm also going, but I'm less enthusiastic about that!
Emma here learning about camp fires from the young men!
She did a great job!!
She is also making a pineapple upside cake, dutch oven style with the other young women here!

They are all a great bunch of girls and so fun to be around!!








Comments