Week of April 17....

So, I took Caleb to the dentist this week to get his teeth clean.....
let's just say, it did not go well.
We have 4 cavities......again!
We discussed the importance of brushing our teeth and the natural consequences of not brushing our teeth. He doesn't seem to get it.
He seems fine getting his cavities filled until I told him I'll have the dentist pull his baby teeth out instead to save me the money!
Yeah, he freaked out about that.
Yes, I'm that kind of mother!
On a happier note, he did finally lose one of his silver crowns!
He was excited to see that his teeth are falling out again!
He knows this means more money.
I'm excited to see one of three silver crowns gone from his beautiful smile!
While I was posting pictures of Caleb, Ethan saw that their wasn't one of him.
I told him he never lets me take a picture of him.
But he wanted a post to show what he has been working on for the past few weeks.
Yep, he is staying at the Glenwood Apartments this fall when he attends UVU!
I'm excited he is finally getting things done!
I think he is excited that big things await for him this fall!
I'm not sure who is more excited!?!?

Comments

Popular Posts