Week of April 3....
Track season is here and while I didn't take a lot of running pictures of Blake,
I did find this one.
Track wasn't as fun for him as Cross Country was,
but it was great for him to keep up with his running!
Track/Cross Country is getting big here so lots of competition!
Although, he didn't place, he was able to run faster and PR on the mile!
This is a typical day for Caleb.....he keeps me on my toes for being 9 years old!!
He and his friend decided that it would be fun to play in the mud!
It was especially fun for me to spray him with water!
He always brings a smile to my face on a daily basis! I hope he never stops!
April 8
"Glamping Night"
pictures by Jenny Polson

I work with some amazing young women and leaders! Our camp director is amazing!
She came up with this glamping night to help the girls work on their camp certification!
Emma had a blast hanging out with her friends and enjoying her first experience of girls camp!
I will be going with her to girls camp this June as a cabin leader.
I know, I know, people are shocked that I will be going.
I was told that we will be sleeping in cabins and that they have a/c!
Plus, flushing toilets....my style of camping!!




Comments