Merry Christmas 2015....

Merry Christmas!
This year I wanted to send out Christmas Cards for two reasons:
1. I have lived in three different houses in Texas and wanted to make sure everyone had my updated address and
2.  It has been two years since I sent the last Christmas card.
With marching band taking most of the fall season, it's very hard to find time to schedule a photographer to come and take a family picture.
So this year I decided to keep it real, keep it simple, and keep it quick!
I told my kids to dress up with whatever they wanted and we went out on our backyard and took some pictures.
This ended up being my favorite of my kids!
I loved how casual it was especially for Blake.
He never smiles and hates having his picture taken.
 He was having so much fun posing that I kept taking pictures of them just so others can see this other side of him that we love!
 We were done in 10 minutes with no tears and no fights.  Huge success for this family!

Of course, next year we will be having our family pictures taken since this will be our last year with Ethan.  I should start prepping them for that now!
 

Comments

Popular Posts