Cameron Park Zoo....

Caleb needed to go to a zoo for his Cub Scout Belt Loop.
I've heard that Waco Zoo is an awesome zoo to visit.
Plus, big plus, the Magnolia Market is there too.
If anyone watches Fixer Upper on HGTV will know what that place is
and why I was super excited to visit Waco!
Caleb enjoyed the zoo.
Being the youngest, he tends to miss out on some stuff since his older sibling don't want to do it anymore. Or they are too old to do that.
Luckily for him, it was his turn to enjoy something
and the older siblings were good sports about it!
In the end, they had just as much fun as Caleb did.
Enjoy your youth!
 Highlight of Caleb's zoo experience, he finally was able to see a turtle, his favorite animal!
 The zoo is always better when you are with good friends!
Enjoying the day at the zoo during Thanksgiving break.
While that was super fun.....
I was enjoying myself at Magnolia Market!
It was super cool and family friendly!
The older kids watched the younger kids so the mommas could enjoy the store without worrying about little ones breaking anything!
It was awesome to see the décor, buy some pieces and discuss plans to return someday!

Comments

Lori said…
YOU GOT TO GO TO MAGNOLIA MARKET!!!!! I am so totally jealous!!!

Popular Posts