Bobcat...

Caleb earned his Bobcat for Cub Scouts
Traditionally here, they are to receive it upside down.
When they are right side up, they are to do a good deed so their Bobcat can be right side up too!
I need more awards like that....or keep my kids upside down!!
Either works for me!
Pack Meeting was super fun for Caleb.
He and his buddy, Ezra are working on a project making a sculpture and a vehicle with the supplies they have on hand.
Unfortunately, I had to leave early to see Ethan perform his concert band so I was unable to see the final results.
I heard they were amazing!
Even thought I whine about cub scouts, pinewood derby and doing this again for the third time, 
I am glad that Caleb loves being a part of it!
He is learning so much and loves being a part of this great program!

Comments

Lara said…
How fun to advance in scouts while upside down! :) Cute picture!
Unknown said…
Oh Scouts is so fun, just be grateful you are not starting it for the 5th time and have 2 left to go in the future. Paul says we are re-using the pinewood derby cars from our other boys-ha ha ha!

Popular Posts