Sadie Hawkins Dance....

Sadie Hawkins....girl ask boy dance.
So different on this end...
 awaiting a phone call or message from a sweet girl to ask your son.
Finally, the day had arrived 
and the family surrounded the creative message sent to Ethan for the Sadie Hawkins dance!
They went with a great group of kids all dressed up in 50s styles!
The guys had it so much easier to find their costume!
Ethan with his cute date, Emma
He said he had a great time.
He is actually smiling in the picture above!
He learned some swing dancing which he refused to show us, 
but told us he danced, played games and enjoyed treats the night away!
I'm sure their was a lot more going on, but this was all that I could get out of him!
I wonder if it's different with a girl?!?!



Comments

Unknown said…
Wow! I can't believe how much he looks like his dad in that last picture! Young Roger (without the poofy hair) ha ha!!
the mom~ said…
^^^ Agreed, looks like his dad! How fun!!!

Popular Posts