Embark in the Service of God.....New Beginnings
New Beginnings is an annual event for young women and their parents.
Young women who will reach age 12 in the coming year are invited to learn
about the Young Women program.
Guess who is turning 12 this year?
It's bittersweet to see my only daughter becoming a young women this year!
Lucky for us, she is with a great group of girls who are also turning 12!
Kalai, a Laurel, introducing Emma
The young women were amazing! I was impressed as their leader to see them step up into their roles teaching everyone about the program!
I was also impressed as a mother to see, remember and learn about the young women program.
I'm excited to share this journey with Emma.
When they released me from my calling as Activity Days Leader,
I told Emma and she was sad to see me go.
I loved working with her and all the other girls.
When I told Emma I was going to be in the Young Women and that she was coming soon,
she was so excited! I'm happy that she still wants to hang out with me!!
After the program, refreshments were served. As part of a personal progress project, one of the young women made all the food!
It was fabulous and delicious!
I'm looking forward to working with these fabulous young women and
especially one that will be coming in October!!
I love the theme this year for the youth.
With three kids in the youth program I especially love the video the church put out;
you can check it out on this link: http://bcove.me/ps94ih0v to learn more about it!








Comments