Craziness and Bella
It's been pretty crazy around here!!
With my new calling in the Young Women and being sick for the past week
things just get crazy and behind!
I'm sure that doesn't happen in anyone else's home!
Brotherly love.....love when my boys play so nice together!
They thought it would be fun to sit on their younger brother and draw pictures on him!
Caleb was such a good sport that he LOVED it and wanted more!
I love his personality!
An update on Bella.
Last year, she was diagnosed with heart worms.
It was a painful three month treatment and another six months to wait and see if she came out clean.
Fortunately for us, she was negative for heart worms and the treatment worked!
Everyone was happy to know that Bella was safe and healthy again!
She is still terrified of Ethan but she is warming up to the other kids and actually plays with them!
In another year or two, she would probably be able to play catch by then!
Another big moment in our lives.....registering Blake for high school and Emma for middle school.
I can't believe they are ready for that!
It was hard enough with Ethan going to high school, but having two go.......time is going too fast for me!
And if that is bad enough.......planning Ethan's senior year!!!
Between AP classes, dual credit classes, SAT, ACT, mission prep, and college prep....it's another level of craziness!
I'm not ready for this!!




Comments