The Way out Wizard of Oz....
Please excuse the blurry pictures, I was so nervous for Emma I couldn't stop shaking!!
Emma came home informing me that her class was going to do a play,
She was very excited, especially the part when she told me she was going to try out for Dorothy!
When she came home a few days later, she was very excited that she got the part she tried out for!
She worked really hard memorizing her lines and practiced all the time.
The day of the play they had two other classes come in and watch them perform their play!
She did a fabulous job!
All the kids did!
They got into character, they helped each other out and were having a lot of fun!
They all have an awesome teacher!
Emma with a couple of her buddies!
The cast of the play!
I was so impressed with the whole group!
They are a great bunch of kids and I'm so glad Emma is part of this class!







Comments