Shadow....

First the dog, now this?!?!?
Caleb found a lizard in our backyard.
We have like A LOT of them roaming around the yards, but for some reason this one is special.
He went right to his father to ask him if he could keep him.
He knew who would say yes!
I come home and find the kids setting up a home for this lizard, whom they have lovingly called, Shadow.
It's a Texas spiny lizard.
He stays outside.
He eats crickets that we have to buy at the store!

My kids love him!
Caleb comes home and gives the dog hugs and kisses, then he runs right outside to check on the lizard and then I get my hug!
I feel so loved!

Comments

MathMan said…
did i miss the post about the dog?? I want a dog.. but John says I chose kids. I used to catch salamanders when I was little. yuck!
Unknown said…
Welcome to my life of living with Michaela the zoo keeper! How is Bella doind any better? Can you guess you is asking? Ha ha!
TJMSmomma said…
The only wildlife we have seen in our yard recently is snakes! Thank heavens none of our boys have gotten attached!

Popular Posts