Last day of school....

Awwww...
the last day of school.
It's bittersweet.
Caleb is excited to be done with school, but at the same time he will miss his awesome teacher.
Miss A Honor Roll girl, didn't miss one day of school this entire school year!
That's how much she loves being school....
...and how much she will miss her friends...
...and how much she will miss her teacher.
We all love Mrs. Mustain!
All her students wanted to her to move up to 5th grade with them!
That's an awesome teacher!
This is why!!
She made a name subway for each of her students in her class.
The kids loved it, the parents cried, and like I said, it was a bittersweet end of school year.
We ended the night inviting some friends over to swim in the pool, eat lots of junk food and enjoying their time with their buddies!
I didn't even take one picture. I'm so bummed I forgot.
H.A.G.S.
(Have a Great Summer!)

Comments

Lara said…
We are all officially jealous at our house. Fairfax County isn't done with school for 3 more weeks still! Even with 2 of the kids in homeschool, we can't really start summer until the rest of the kids are out!

Love Emma's subway art!

Popular Posts