BOA Grand Nationals Competition.....
For the last three months, the marching band has been practicing many, many days for this competition......
BOA Grand Nationals Competition.
They are heading to Indianapolis, Indiana today to get ready to compete with other marching bands in the country on Friday.
Not sure about all the details since this is new to me, but apparently, it's a big deal!
Here is Ethan getting ready to leave for his trip!
No surprise here, but I promise, he is much more excited then he is showing.
I don't know why he won't show how excited he is.
It's his first trip out of state, so it's a little bitter sweet. I'm excited for him and nervous for him all the same time.
We are so proud of him. He has worked so hard playing his sousaphone, memorizing his moves and trying his very best.
Below is a link to their last performance.
http://youtu.be/PJ6DvjXWHeE
He is one of the sousaphone players, but I can't tell you which one he is. He used to be the shortest one, so much easier to find, but not any more. He is growing up and becoming an awesome young man!!
Good Luck Ethan and Round Rock Marching Band!
Go Rock! Go Band! Go Rock Band!!!



Comments