Thriller....
We went to CVS the other night to pick up some treats and look what the kids found,
a dancing mummy, dancing to...
Thriller!!!
My kids are huge fans of Michael Jackson so they begged to bring this mummy home!
Who could resist this cute mummy?
It reminded me of a conversation I had with Ethan the other day.
He came home to tell me that he had a horrible day in chemistry class.
I figured it had something to do with formulas or something else related to that.
No, he said. The chemistry teacher put on some 80s music and Ethan knew every single song that was playing!! He said it was horrible that he recognized the songs!!
I thought, a mother couldn't be more prouder!!
Who can't resist 80's music??
Who has "Eye of the Tiger" in their running music list?
Who doesn't resist doing the mummy dance when "Thriller" comes on?
We love 80's music here!
We have trained our children well!!





Comments