Look who's coming out of her shell???

Emma's school was having their first annual talent show!
And who asked to participate??
Yep, my sweet girl, Emma!
She wanted to do a dance routine with her friend.
Here she is with her dance partner and BFF, McKenna in their matching outfits!
They made up a dance to the song, "Trouble".

For some reason, I can't upload the video and I'm not sure why, but believe me when I say she did an amazing job performing in front of a huge audience!!
All the kids did awesome!! It's pretty scary, but they all performed awesome!!
Speaking of performance, Emma also had her first piano recital.
Here she is with her cute piano teacher,
Playing her first piece, while we sat back and enjoyed the show. I was a bit nervous for her, but she did great!
During her practices, Emma always wanted to play duets with her teacher. Emma asked her if she could do one during the recital.  Just Emma's expression alone tells you how excited she was to play along with her teacher!!
I am proud of Emma.  She has accomplished a lot this past year and had made this momma proud and happy!! 












Comments

MathMan said…
I bet she did great!! I never did anything like that. I bet she was awesome!
Unknown said…
Yay Emma!!! Now you can play for your cousins in July:)

Popular Posts