Happy Birthday Old Man!
Seriously, once Roger hit the big 4-0 a couple of years ago, he has been enduring old man jokes from his loving children! A day doesn't go by, that one of his kids will make a comment about his age, his gray hairs, his forgetfulness etc.....I don't see it ending any time soon! Roger smiles and laughs with them! He loves his kids so much! He loves playing games with them, taking them on adventures, chasing them, tickling them, reading to them, telling them stories, talking to them into the late nights, and watching movies while eating lots and lots of candy with them!! The kids love their dad! He is the best! I hope they realize how much he does for them and I'm so grateful and thankful that he is the father of my kids!! We love you and hope you have a great birthday!!!
.jpg)

Comments