Brushy Creek Trail...

I've been wanting to take the kids on this trail that is close to our home.
It's a beautiful trail. It actually was a surprise for me to see when I first came upon it!
Hidden little rivers gliding along the trails, with lots of trees around.
I never knew Texas had so many trees!
The kids were amazed at all the treasures they found.
Emma found a seashell on the banks of the small river.
As we continued walking, we came across the dam with a breathtaking view of the lake.
They have lakes here in Texas!! Not as big as the ones you see in Minnesota, but just as amazing!
My hubby tells me that I'm never in the pictures when I blog, so here's proof that I was there!
Blake thought he was so cool to photo jack our picture!
We ended our walk at the lake.
We saw some families in canoes and kayaking around the lake and it reminded us of our friends back in Virginia.
It was a beautiful day to walk.
Spring Break is around the corner and we are sticking around. 
We heard there are more beautiful hidden treasures out here in Austin that we are looking forward to checking out!

Comments

Popular Posts