Sun is out.....

After two and a half weeks of being indoors, and not because of bad weather, because of the FLU......
didn't think we would ever get over it.  First, Roger brought it home, then Emma got it, a few days later Caleb and I got it. While everyone else seemed better, I seem to still be recovering from it. It just won't go away. Luckily, a week has past and the older two boys dodged the bullet there.  Thank goodness!!


It has been especially hard being sick and missing all the beautiful weather we have been having.  Who would have thought January could be such a sunny and warm month!!

Comments

the mom~ said…
Makes me want to pack my bags and move to TX! Like, yesterday!
Unknown said…
I don't want to hear it! I am so jealous it hurts! We have more snow than Minnesota this year and it's just as cold! When is the next flight to Texas!

Popular Posts